Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The new one - Liam

Hrm. Liam.

Met you at a bar, I was actually on a “date” with Brian and I started dancing with you and secretly bought you a drink. We’ve been on two dates now in 2 weeks, and I’m not sure I like that. Sure, I am busy with the others, but youre supposed to be calling me incessently with a strong desire to see me soon. Is it you playing hard to get, or are you uninterested? I prefer not to think that you are uninterested, because Im not used to that. No one is uninterested in me, so therefore, youre my new project. Im going to make sure you fall hard for me, now I just have to figure out how.

We’ve got a date coming up this Friday, HOW do I get you to be smitten? I’ve looked at your Facebook thouroughly, yet I still cant figure you out. You’re not even that hot, so Im still shocked that youre not chasing me. I mean, youre cute, but…Ive certainly done better. You drive a Honda for God sakes. A HONDA. I shouldnt be milling about this, but yet I find that I constantly do.

Fuck, I need to hurry up and get back to work SOON – or things like this will consume me. Ive seen the new men that I will be working with, and they are all gorgeous. Perhaps I need to start being too busy around you, not reply to texts so rapidly. Yes. Go out with a few guy friends, post pictures on Facebook ….

Its all coming together now. Mind you, I have a date with Brian on Thursday, a day before I see you. I had to cancel on him today and he claimed that I would be “punished” on Friday because I “owe him big.” Hrm. I like that….I think its time I fuck his brains out. Maybe leave something secretly behind for his girlfriend to see. Maybe

[Via http://restlesswithdog.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment