Saturday, September 19, 2009

Less than 12 hours!

I believe that we are due to fly out in approximately 9 hours, 47 minutes and a questionable number of seconds! The next update will therefore be sent to you all from Uganda! How exciting!

I’m sure I’m not the only one do a last-minute double check of the contents of my bag. Have I packed this? Did I forget that? Are all my batteries charged? Did I water the plants? (well, ok, I don’t have any plants to water… but you get my point). Of course, if anyone has forgotten anything important, Murphey’s Law will mean that it won’t be remembered until the plane is trundling down the runway!

Speaking of last minute additions, Auscanuga now has a Facebook page! Which means, If you add us you will know when we update the blog. Handy hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment