Sunday, September 27, 2009

Day 10: Camera Apps

Today I did went out.  It was a fine day so I am able to test out my new acquired camera application. I got the camera bag and best camera. Between the two, I like the one from thebestcamera.com . But you can’t have everything in one application there are some options that the other has and the other don’t.

From camera bag, I like their cinema option.

me

Excuse the photo. Sometimes I am vain like that.

What prompted me to download this one is their effects of old camera that I have yet to try in the days to come.

Here are some shots using the best camera.

Can you tell how I’m liking this application? I like how you can share it straight to Facebook, Twitter, and E-mail all at the same time within the app itself. You can say that these settings and options are well thought of.

Know more about the creator. Chase Jarvis.

Here’s some free camera apps that I would recommend.

Polarize created by Christopher Comair – gives you that polaroid effect. Again, vintage old school effect.

Photo Sharp – as the title suggest. I did not upgrade to its full version by a different name, Photo Forge. Right now, the sharpening tool works fantastic and I don’t find the need to get the upgrade yet. If you read the apps description it sounds promising. Maybe be in my next purchase I’ll get this one too.

FilterFX is also nice. I like their vintage effect which I also use a lot.

Flash for free – to brighten those dark images.

Big Button – Makes taking self-portaits a lot easier. Just tap anywhere on the screen to take photos.

So far these are the apps I have on my iphone that I really like and often used.

I’ll be trying out more and will be posting it here and the journey continues…

No comments:

Post a Comment