Sunday, September 13, 2009

How lame can you be?

Height of lameness

Click the photo to enlarge(opens in a new window/tab).

This is a partial screenshot of one of my friend’s Facebook profile. The lameness that he has shown is that he is using a Facebook app to measure his height. God! What has world come to? I seriously do not get it. Why is it that people have so much of time in the world that they can become stupid enough to use an application like this. (Even worse! Some geeks are lame enough to write such an application!!!)

What’s stupid is that he and his friend (whose name is hidden, for privacy reasons) are even comparing their results and finding reasons why they are not so tall or whatever!

I have deliberately hidden the names and faces of all people in this screenshot, because I know that if my friend sees his mugshot on this blog he will kill me. LOL Only my face is not hidden because as you will see on enlarging it, my face is hardly visible

Facebook is full of such stupid applications. It’s like they are being targeted towards the teens yet people in their 20s, 30s and 40s are also using them. When you have applications trying to tell you ‘how awesome you are‘ then you can imagine what tricks they try to use to keep their users hooked to it.

This somehow reminds me of Lamebook, the site where you can find all the stupid and lame remarks of Facebook users.

Anyways, readers please comment! What is the lamest, stupidest and crappiest Facebook app you have ever come across?

[Via http://skyfullofclouds.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment