Thursday, January 7, 2010

YouTube Video Promotion

Well, I posted Part one of the Webinar and discovered a lot about YouTube.com in the process.

They have an adwords type program where you can promote your video based on keyword searches.

I ponied up a whopping $1.00 per day to advertise the webinar (which I am not too pleased with the quality) and have had several clicks. With my whopping budget, I only get about 4 views a day, but I’m not here to get massive clicks, only to learn the mechanix of using the internet for marketing.

Also, I found www.WarriorForum.com today as well. There was a rant about an IM (Internet Marketing) program that I almost bought for $497 (AutomatedSalesFormula.com). Lots of talk about the program and the dude and his past history with customer service and disgruntled customers, blah blah blah. I didn’t buy any of his programs but was glad to find the www.WarriorForum.com.

Instead, I bought the new Google NEXUS Android phone. I get it tomorrow. I’m so excited. I can have all the coolness of an iPhone without AT&T. That means better customer service and 1/2 the price. Check out the phone at www.Google.com/Phone. I may have to blog about that separately.

Back to Internet Marketing Automation. Here’s the deal. I have to go and invite my past interested folks to view the webinar recording tomorrow. That means that that one outcome will require several more steps.

Step 1, Finish formatting and uploading the other three sections of the webinar.

Step 2, Put them in a linked fashion in YouTube.com (and learn how to do that).

Step 3, Capture the correct link and send out the invitation to the recording.

Step 4, Create another link that I can post on Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, etc etc etc.

Step 5, Work out

Oh Wait, that’s not a step, that’s just more on the schedule.

Ok, that’s it for now. I’ll let you know when the Nexus shows up.

Best Regards,

Dominic X Carubba, CPT

Director

Center for Performance Solutions

www.TheADDguy.com

[Via http://theaddguy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment