Sunday, January 10, 2010

Unknown vs BNP

This is a Diary entry from a fictional journalist explaining how Britain is after the BNP take over. Ending is sad… :-( 24th July 2010 - Just over two weeks ago the BNP, or the British National Party, took control of Britain. They somehow won in the elections and have promised all of the ‘British’ people that they will once again be a pure country. Just over a week ago, after the BNP had partied and accepted the fact that they were now the top men, I received a official letter from the government stating that if I am not of white British origin, I have to leave. The BNP also kindly said that they will pay for our tickets and we have to all pack up and leave by the end of the week on Sunday. Many people fought, even a lot of white people fought alongside us. I was proud to have been a part of it, but then there comes a time when you just can’t fight anymore. My family packed and left for Pakistan on that Sunday, I asked to stay behind. It was so hard, so hard to say goodbye. My mother cried, scared that it might be the last time she sees me alive. I promised I would take care of myself, and I will. The BNP also stated that if any person not of white British heritage will be caught and killed. On top of that, the BNP threatened respective countries that if they did not take the prisoners that are of their race, they will let them loose in their country. That really pissed the different countries off. I am now living undercover although I  can walk the streets looking like a white person because of the colour of my skin. I may be Pakistani, but I am also a light skin colour which has mistaken many people in the past of my heritage. Now I can use it to my advantage. My mission is to stay in this country and find out exactly what is happening within the BNP. I can’t believe that freedom of speech has taken England into complete shutdown. Shouldn’t freedom of speech have a limit? Isn’t saying “only white British people” the same as saying “only white people”.  The BNP in no way represent all of the white population, my friend that helps me hates the BNP. They have cursed his entire life. Tommy, my friend, tried to get out of the country at the same time my family were leaving as he hated what the word ‘British’ had become. They didn’t let him leave. Can you believe it? The BNP have trapped all of the white British population in Britain and have forbidden them to travel out of the United Kingdom. That is absolute rubbish, it makes me sick to my stomach. Right now, me and a few other journo’s are staying in Epping forest…epic isn’t it. We pass information via our trusty little gadget that many of you have heard of called a phone. Read how sad this is, in the forest we have no electricity. Luckily though, we met a newsagent (off-licence happy chap) who was happy to help us. Within our little rebellion team there is me, Tommy, Shanq and Nathalie (the only girls), Ali, Lee and Theo. We have our joking moments, we also have the moments were we have to wake up really fast and run for our lives. Fun times (sigh). 2nd August 2010 - Yesterday my friend Theo was in his old apartment when members of the BNP force came in and performed a type of torture on him. They tried to make Theo tell them were the rest of us were hiding. Luckily myself, Tommy and Ali came just in time to beat the fuck out of the BNP force and drag Theo out of there. We got Nathalie to check his cuts, the bastards had made little cuts around his face, one by one. They shouted abusive comments at him and cut the words ’dirt’ into his forehead. They cut him so deep he passed out. How much longer will we have to endure this sickening torture. Just last week I had to walk the ’pure’ streets to find out when the leader of BNP was meeting with a leader of a racist group from America. The guards at the National Building started to get suspicious of me as I made sickening faces as I looked upon the BNP leaders. I had to literally fly out of the building as fast as I could. I have to go on a mission tomorrow, this time I have to find out what other country is conversing with Britain. 1st September 2010 - England are running out of their fruits, I haven’t eaten a banana in over two months. Their trade has gone to the trash and no country is willing to co-operate with them for other foods. Asia and Africa set words to the leader of the BNP along the lines of “sorry but we don’t want to send you our ‘impure’ food” . That pissed the BNP off. So much so that they refuse to complain and have now made a new rule that if anyone complains they will have to pay a fine. What the hell is that about? How far will they go until they realise that they are nothing without other peoples help? Damn, they are so arrogant. Apart from all of that bullshit, staying in the forest tonight, Tommy is going with Shanq to get some food from our trusty insider newsagent. 3rd September 2010 - Just realised that I should be in the 3rd year at University right now. I worked so hard to become a journalist. So many hours I have put into making my dream come true and now this. How could this happen? The BNP are sending a few people out to hunt the people that are secretly living in Britain. Its less then usual, so I think there is something bigger going on. Bigger then what has happened in Britain. I’m a bit scared, but I have to remember to keep my head up high, not too high, and live life. Oh well, at least my birthdays coming in about 3 days time! 6th of September will hopefully be a good day, without any chases, racism or hate. Fat chance that will happen in Britain. Alright I’m going to get ready for the next ‘Day-walking’! We decided to call walking out in the open  Day-walking…makes sense doesn’t it? Next mission is day before my birthday, I think the guys are throwing me a surprise and Tommy is going to tag along with me as we creep into the Nationals Building. I hate surprises, do you think I should tell them that? 5th September 2010 - Newspaper in other countries headlines. ‘Journalist killed doing an Angels work’ – America ‘Pakistani – British Journalist killed trying to make peace’ – Pakistan ‘A Son, A Brother, A Friend, A True Soldier has died trying to keep his people safe’ – Canada ‘Journalist killed brutally saving his friends life’ – Africa ‘Peacemaker found dead day before his 21st birthday’ – India ‘Another Fucker killed, good job!’ – Britain

By Hump(a)Monkey

[Via http://humpamonkey.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment