Thursday, January 7, 2010

I Had a Dream That We Were Dead

Flyleaf, again. No, I didn’t have a dream that anyone was dead..I just like that song ^_^

Today started off really well, and continued to be a good day for most of the night actually. However, I found out that one of my youth kids lost their virginity a week ago…and it just breaks my heart. Plus, Dillon just emofies me. But what the frick…I’m done with that.

I got on facebook and saw that Brandon had tagged me in this note thing he had done. He considers me his best friend, tied with Kayla, which makes me feel better. He then went on to say the he didn’t think he could “have a crush” on any of his best friends right now. That the stuff between us was “a long story.”

There’s no long story! Just a long distance! I’m frustrated! And….really really emo. And I really don’t know why.

[Via http://orangepanda42.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment