Tuesday, November 24, 2009

perusal is a cool word.

A list of random thoughts for your perusal:

1. Tomorrow is the last day before Thanksgiving break, and I am SO  giving thanks. (I seriously need a break.)

2. People shouldn’t talk during rehearsals. It’s distracting and immature. (that or sit down when the whole choir is standing.)

3. This week has been filled with abnormal conversations. (So weird.)

4. I love working at a coffee shop. It’s probably because I love coffee shops. (They’re filled with coffee.)

5. My car is so confusing and annoying. (It starts, five minutes later it doesn’t, and then it starts again.)

6. I only have three weeks left in the semester after Thanksgiving! (YES!)

7. I really shouldn’t have put off all that homework until now.(Even though it’s due at the end of the semester.)

8. I need to practice. (This is a frequently recurring refrain.)

9. Facebook is blocked on campus internet and it’s so weird. (apparently there’s a virus infecting all the school’s computers.)

10. I’m looking forward to a semi-normal second (fourth) semester. (I’ve got five normal classes and chorale and a lesson… not 500 one-credits!)

11. I love Christmas. (’tis the season to be jolly…)

[Via http://meganpatricia.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment