Sunday, November 8, 2009

Facebook Fan Page Passes the 100 Fan Mark!

Congratulations!  The Moses Lake – Yonezawa Sister City Exchange Program Fan Page has cleared the 100 fan mark.  This thanks goes out to all those who have supported the Sister City Fan Page by becoming a fan.  It is just a testimony to how many people have been impacted and care about this program.  There is more people out there have not heard about the fan page and need to become a fan.  Please help us spread the word, 200 fans is well within reach!

In addition, we have updated the student information section of the website.  We have two new testimonials.    We hope to have more from a diverse group of people including volunteers, students, parents, and benefactors.   Keep an eye out for those!

Student Testimonials:

“In whole I feel that my trip to Japan was one of the most memorable times in my life. Everyone I met was so kind and friendly. The family I stayed with treated me like one of there own, well to be honest, they treated me better. The people on the Sister City board were all so nice and really made it so our trip went smoothly all the much better. I plan on going back to Yonezawa as soon as possible to see my family again and hopefully others from the Yonezawa Press.” ~Christopher Jones Summer 09

“I was a member of the 2004 Sister City Exchange Program. This program has helped me grow as a person and I will be forever thankful! To this day I always talk about my experience and the people I met along the way. I would highly recommend that everyone apply for this program. I would love to volunteer to chaperon this program and lead high school students on an experiences that will follow them for the rest of their lives.” ~Jessica McAlavy Summer 04 

If you have not had a chance to check out the two new videos highlighting the 2005 and 2009 student exchange trip please do so by clicking here.

Thanks,

The Sister City Committee

No comments:

Post a Comment