Thursday, March 11, 2010

Going Electronic

So while the girls as me on a regular basis to let them create a Facebook account, a You Tube account and a Twitter account-tonight I gave in and created email accounts for them.  Now the reason I did this was to also give them access to an electronic calendar (a great suggestion I got tonight).

So now we have a shared electronic calendar that I have synced to my BlackBerry.

So, now I can actually do more than try to remember who has what going on–and perhaps even be just slightly ahead.  It’s mostly worked for me at work, so now I have home-life on a BlackBerry calendar.

Now with this new level of organization comes a new level of worry of course–what is going on via email.  More emails to keep track of I suppose.

Give a little, get a little I suppose.

[Via http://dadthesingleguy.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment