Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Facebook Fans - March Madness

I’ve just posted on Kylie Eather Photography a special offer of $50 session fee, thats half price!! For the first 5 facebook fan’s to book and session held before 30th of June 2010.

To take up the oppitunity of this offer – become a fan here Kylie Eather Photography Facebook

Now I can’t leave without posting a image. For the last month I’ve been working with the wonderful and talented Minna Burgess Photography and Mircale Me 3d and 4d ultrasound imaging at Mt Gravatt. I have fallen in love with Maternity and Newborn Photography all over again. So here is a quick look at one of my favourite images. There will be plenty more to come at a later date.

Have a great day!

[Via http://kylieeatherphotography.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment