Thursday, February 11, 2010

Facebook & Pandora = The Ultimate Creepers

Sometimes it surprises me just how well Pandora and Facebook know what I like.  Sure, I should be used to it, being an advertising major and all, but I can’t help but to think it’s creepy just how accurate they are.  For Facebook, the stupid, obvious ads that tell me my age and where I live don’t surprise me, but there are definitely some that make me do a double-take.  Pandora, however, surprises me in a good way.  I only have one channel on my Pandora, which has a combination of everything I like – from Beyoncé to Phoenix.  So when someone new comes on, more often than not, I am pleasantly surprised.  It’s amazing. Bottom line:  Facebook – stop creeping on me, and Pandora – keep bringing more good music and don’t drop to Facebook’s level of creepiness.

[Via http://davidmneilson.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment